Collaborate and showcase your best work.
PLANS & PRICING
Say it with three dimensions, securely
Only pay for what you use with our modular Pay-as-you-go-pricing
Flat rate pricing, white labeling, customizable viewer, SSO, and priority support
How do I Subscribe?
Frequently Asked Questions
What happens if I exceed my plan’s included triangle, texture, photo, or user capacity?
You can add any amount of additional capacity to any plan by visiting your billing page. Use the + (plus) buttons next to the capacity types you want to increase, and then press “Change Capacity.” Capacity can be added in increments of 50 million triangles, 5 Gigapixels of textures, or 10 Gigapixels of photos. Add only what you need, when you need it.
Can I lower my additional storage capacity after deleting asset(s)?
Yes. Visit your billing page, use the − (minus) buttons next to the capacity types you want to decrease, then press the “Change Capacity” button. You will receive a prorated statement credit. The credit will automatically be applied towards future billing periods, but will not be refunded back to your payment method.
How am I billed for additional users or capacity partway through my billing period?
You’ll pay a prorated amount based on the remaining time of your current billing period. For example, if you buy additional capacity with 10 days left in your billing period, you’ll only pay for those 10 days. Prorated amounts are calculated down to the second that you made the change.
Is there a file or asset size limit?
While there are no hard limits, we currently recommend keeping your triangle count to 400 million triangles or less per asset for the best performance and load time. You can upload an unlimited amount of textures and photos – neither will negatively impact viewing performance or load times.
What applications does Nira support?
Nira supports all applications that can output 3D mesh data as either an OBJ, STL, PLY, USD/USDC/USDA/USDZ, ABC, DAE, FBX, glTF, GLB, MA/MB, BLEND, IFC, DXF, or ZPR/ZTL. We suggest using OBJ when exporting from most applications, especially photogrammetry applications (e.g., RealityCapture, 3DF Zephyr, ContextCapture, Agisoft Metashape, DJI Terra, or Pix4DMapper). For more information, including camera and 2D images (i.e., textures, photos, and orthomosaic), please refer to our help article.
What are my payment options?
We support Credit and Debit cards – Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, and JCB. Please contact us if you prefer to pay via ACH, bank wire transfer, or an alternative method.
Why should I use Nira over any other 3D Viewer and Collaboration platform?
- Consistent experience on every device: Our servers do all the 3D rendering; this makes your assets accessible on any device. Whether you’re using an older smartphone or a high end desktop, interacting with a massive 3D asset is just as smooth, reliable, and detailed.
- Up to 100× faster loading: Ultra large assets typically load in full detail within a few seconds. With Nira you’re able to get the job done faster, have better conversion rates, fewer abandoned sessions, and your customers and clients will be less frustrated. Load times are also consistent across all internet connection speeds.
- Dramatically faster asset uploading and processing: Your 3D assets are available for sharing and review within minutes rather than hours or days.
- Superior detail: Nira can display assets with up to 1,000 times more detail than other online 3D viewing platforms without utilizing unsightly and slow LOD (Level of Detail) tiles. You put a lot of effort creating your assets; you shouldn’t have to compromise to show it off. Nira is built to help you easily showcase the greatest quality and accuracy your organization is able to achieve.
- Unmatched asset security, privacy, and ownership: Nira never transmits the 3D asset data to the client. Viewers only receive pixels; triangles and textures always stay on the server. This ensures that your data is always protected from piracy or misuse. Furthermore, the Nira ingestion engine is completely automated and makes your assets ready to view within seconds. You don’t need to wait for our support team to perform a final quality control step before your dataset is available. If you do need help with any asset, we’re ready and willing to provide support, but only with your permission. Nira provides complete control over your data privacy.
- More efficient: Your mobile device battery will last significantly longer because interacting with a Nira stream is much less demanding than rendering a 3D asset locally on the device.
- White labeling and customization: Nira offers a complete white labeling solution, including the ability to use your own domain name.
What is a Gigapixel?
A Gigapixel (GP) is just another way of saying 1 Billion pixels. A texture or photograph size is typically measured in Megapixels (MP) – millions of pixels. A single 8K (8,192 × 8,192 pixels) texture is 67.11 MP. Most photos range between 12 MP – 20 MP, though some high-end sensors capture at 100 MP or more per photo. A single 32K texture is equal to exactly 1 GP, as is 16 × 8K textures or 50 × 20 MP photos. An orthomosaic image can far exceed multiple GP. Nira supports assets with an unlimited amount of textures and photos.
Why charge based on Triangles and Gigapixels instead of file size?
Triangle and pixel counts more accurately reflect the server resources needed to store and display your assets. As an example, it’s possible for a 16K PNG texture to be as large as 500+ MB or as small as 1 MB. However, viewing a 16K texture in Nira requires the same amount of resources, regardless of file size.
Are there limits to asset view counts?
Generally, we do not limit view counts. In fact, showcasing your models on social media platforms (e.g., Facebook, LinkedIn, or Twitter) is encouraged, so feel free to do so. Please contact us if you plan to link to or embed a Nira asset in a high traffic space (e.g., e-commerce website, popular news outlet, publication, or for any NFT/blockchain purpose). We may ask for you to upgrade if view counts are exceedingly high. Anything involving human nudity, injury, or death is strictly prohibited from public sharing.
Can I upgrade or downgrade my plan later?
Yes, you can upgrade or downgrade your plan at any time by contacting us. Plan upgrades and downgrades do not change your billing period (yearly or monthly), and work as follows:
- For plan upgrades: You’ll receive a billing statement the day after your plan upgrade. The statement will show a prorated credit for the remainder of your old plan and prorated charge for the new plan. The balance due will be charged to your payment method.
- For plan downgrades: You’ll receive a billing statement the day after your plan downgrade. The statement will show a prorated credit for the remainder of your old plan along with details about your new plan. You will receive a prorated statement credit, which will automatically be used to decrease the amount due in future billing periods but will not be refunded back to your payment method.
What if I decide to cancel?
You may cancel at any time. Your subscription will remain active until the end of your current billing period.
Do you offer any discounts?
Upfront yearly billing provides up to a 40% discount over monthly billing. Feel free to reach out with specific questions about pricing.
Why do I need to add users?
User accounts allow for granular access control over your organization’s assets, and are also central to all of the collaborative functionalities like Markups, Callouts, Inspection Reporting, and Commenting (Commenting coming soon). For more information on user accounts, please see our help article.
Does Enterprise come with everything?
No, some features are optional upgrades. Please contact us for a price quote to enable additional features.
Can I install Nira on-prem or within my organization's preferred cloud service provider?
Yes. There are additional licensing fees associated with these types of deployments. Please contact us for more information.
What can I expect from Nira? What’s on the roadmap?
Our current roadmap includes support for point clouds, user and viewer analytics, automated mesh and photo inspection analysis using A.I., viewer API, 3D Compare, unlimited triangle count models, more measurement and inspection tools, better integration of georeferenced data, AR/VR, and import and drawing of 2D CAD DXF line files. Enterprise customers on annual subscription plans have direct access to our roadmap, and can prioritize and contribute to our roadmap. We can not provide an ETA for any specific feature, and we ask that you not make a purchasing decision based on future developments.